The main aim of the project is to support transfer of innovation and know-how between the partner countries to support development of skills and competencies of those operating biogas production units and agricultural treatment units such as technicians, managers and workers. DELOS will demonstrate the process of anaerobic co-digestion of agro-industrial mixtures improving waste management status in the regions involved (Cyprus, Greece, Spain) and fostering renewable energy production and material recovery (in the form of compost) from exploitation of organic agro-wastes.
- To diversify the professional skills of technicians, managers and workers within the environmental sector and the agriculture sector.
- To support effectiveness of services and production related to biogas production.
- To support development of rural areas and employment in rural areas in partner countries.
- To contribute to the transparency of skills of farmers and targeted types of professions in agriculture and agriculture related services.
- To ensure that the biogas production sector workforce acquires the necessary skills and knowledge for their job and personal development.
- To contribute to the development of digital contents which are fundamental element of the knowledge society.
- To involve the final users and other stakeholders into the process of eLearning contents development and delivery in order to reach transparent and portable skills certification and employment.
- To contribute to the development of specific and updated courses about biogas production, based on the use of innovative e-learning tools.
- To create a multi stakeholder network for finalizing the successful approach for the e-learning content delivery in Biogas production sector.
- To supply learning contents according to the mismatches, shortages, gaps in skills discovered just-in-time, to develop original and innovative e-learning content.
- To run the pilot courses in each country, track the learning progress of biogas production sector workers involved in the project and increase their job performance.
- To contribute to the recognition of non-formal and informal learning and foment transparency and transferability of skills in the biogas production sector in the EU.